Shop Assistant / Activities Booking Coordinator
Shop Assistant/Activities Booking
St Columb, Cornwall
£7.50ph (15-20hrs per week)
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
We are currently looking to appoint a Shop Assistant / Activities Booking Coordinator to come and join our team. This role will ensure that you are the centre of all activity on the resort, as you will be the first point of contact for our guests and visitors alike. Based at the onsite shop you will process all shopping transactions, maintain and replenish stock levels and coordinate and book all onsite activities onsite for our guests. By ensuring that all enquires are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner, you will maximise on all sales opportunities for the resort.
The Ideal Shop Assistant / Activities Booking Coordinator
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Previous experience within a similar role is desirable
- Ability to work to your own initiative
- Due to location must be a car driver with own transport
- Must be able to work evening and weekends, with flexibility to cover some weekday shifts if and when required (adhoc basis)
In return for you hard work as our Shop Assistant/Activities Booking Coordinator, you will be entitled to:
- 21 days holiday entitlement
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, ESYA Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park, Aqua Park and Flowrider
- Free onsite parking
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Shop Assistant / Activities Booking Coordinator, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The closing date for this position 9/4/2017
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for Shop Assistant / Activities Booking Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly