Maternity Cover (1 year)
Cornwall, St Columb
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
We are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join our team of 6 to cover maternity leave for a 12 month period. You will be responsible for looking after the day to day finance functions with a particular focus on purchase ledger, reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities
- Assisting the Financial Controller with month end procedures
- General ahhoc accounting duties when required
- Prepare service charge annual breakdown of charges and prepare audit file at year end
- Reconciling statements on a monthly basis
- Inputting invoices onto the system
- Answering lodge owners queries
- Issuing payments to lodge owners at each month end
The Ideal Accounts Assistant
- Previous experience in a similar role, with good knowledge and understanding of all round Accounts and purchase ledger
- Must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Able to work independently as well as being a strong team player
- Strong I.T skills, to include Microsoft Excel and Sage Line 50
- The following qualifications CIMA, ACA,CFA or ACCA are highly desirable
- 21 days holiday entitlement
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, ESYA Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park, Aqua Park and Flowrider
- Free onsite parking
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Accounts Assistant, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The closing date for this position is 13/4/2017