- Highly varied and interesting role!
- Stunning coastal location!
- Join a friendly and professional team!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our clients for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their established team! Based on the North Cornish coast the successful candidate will be working in one of the most stunning locations Cornwall has to offer!
This position is due to start on a temporary-to-permanent basis, candidates must be happy starting on a temporary basis (for approximately 12 weeks). We are also ideally seeking a candidate who would be available to start quickly.
This is a part-time position, 3 days per week (24 hours).
The Role: this is an exciting new role for a proactive, organised and commercially-minded individual who is seeking to use their project management skills within this dynamic business. You will be the ‘right-hand person’ to the Managing Director and as such can expect a highly-varied role, responsibilities will include but not be limited to…
- Manage workflow for MD
- Develop meeting agendas and presentation materials
- Coordinate projects including tracking progress and manage project programmes
- Reviewing technical documents
- Provide administrative support
- Create and edit business correspondence
- Manage and effectively handle sensitive data
- Prioritise workflow effectively
- Maintain effective stakeholder communications
Candidate Specification: For this position, we are seeking applications from candidates who can demonstrate…
- Project management experience
- Strong similar previous experience within your work history
- Strong understanding of Project Management
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent general administrative skills
- High-level of computer
- A degree or professional qualification
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position, please send your CV to Caroline at Cornwall Staff Agency today!