Cornwall, St Columb
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
We are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join our team of 6. You will be responsible for looking after the day to day finance functions reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities
• Balance sheet reconciliation
• General adhoc reporting to the Financial Controller
• Maintain the company expenses and arrange reimbursement
• Reconciling statements on a monthly basis
• Assist with the year-end analysis
• Responsible for the preparation of journal vouchers
The Ideal Accounts Assistant
• Previous experience in a similar role, with good knowledge and understanding of all round Accounts and purchase ledger
• Must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
• Able to work independently as well as being a strong team player
• Strong I.T skills, to include Microsoft Excel and Sage Line 50
• The following qualifications CIMA, ACA,CFA or ACCA are highly desirable
Accounts Assistant Benefits
• 21 days holiday entitlement
• Discounted rates on leisure facilities, ESYA Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park, Aqua Park and Flowrider
• Free onsite parking
The closing date for this position is 28/4/2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.