7 days left
- Full Time
£17,464 p.a. for 37 hrs/week + overtime
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products.
At the Plymouth location we design and manufacture products for control, navigation and guidance for surface and air applications in the global aerospace and defence markets.
Due to significant growth in manufacturing volumes, we are recruiting four Electro-mechanical Assemblers to work on PCB boards as follows:
- Working in accordance with standard operating instructions, engineering drawings and product specifications.
- Assembling pre-mounted PCB boards, involving some soldering to ANSI j standard.
- Assembling the PCB boards into mechanical housing.
- Reworking as necessary.
Ideally, you will have:
- At least 12 months manufacturing assembly experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The flexibility to work occasionally at the weekend.
Benefits include 33 days paid holiday, attractive pension scheme and excellent on-site facilities.
Candidates will be invited to a short interview and skills test. Interviews will be held between 5pm and 7.30pm on the 8th, 9th and 10th May 2017.
To apply, please send your CV by clicking the apply button
By the 28th April 2017 and include a daytime telephone number.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard and background checks and that project access restrictions
Apply for Electro-Mechanical Assembler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly