Full Time & Part Time (seasonal)
Cornwall, St Columb
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner cooked at The Green Room Restaurant, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
We are looking for a number of Waiting Staff to come and join us on a Part Time and Full Time basis over the busy summer period until the end of September. This position will require you to provide excellent customer service to our guests enjoying themselves on the Retallack Beach, serving tea, coffee and hot food. This will be a fun and exciting environment and we are looking for someone to fit in with our ethos.
To be successful as a member of our Waiting Staff, you must have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Previous experience of cash handling is essential.
• Ability to manage the busy beach side hut, including light cleaning duties.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Experience within Front of House would be desirable, however training will be provided.
Waiting Staff Benefits
• 21 days holiday entitlement.
• Discounted rates on leisure facilities, Retreat Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park, Aqua Park and Flowrider.
• Free onsite parking.
• This is a Full Time Seasonal position
• Must be flexible to work Monday to Sunday
• Must be available to start immediately
• Due to location must be a car driver with own transport
In return for your hard as a member of our Waiting Staff, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.