Recruitment Consultant- Maternity Cover- Temp and Perm Commercial Desk-June
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join us in Late May/Early June 2017 for a Maternity cover period( up to 12 months)
Recruitment Consultant Commercial Desk - Maternity Cover
- £18 - 21k per annum basic along with uncapped and excellent commission structure
- Uncapped commission, excellent earning potential
- Established desk with excellent client relationships
- Join a friendly and dynamic team
We are one of Cornwall's leading recruitment agencies offering a bespoke service supplying all levels of staff on a temporary and permanent basis to the Industrial, Commercial and Hospitality sectors within Cornwall and the South West.
Our team is highly experienced, motivated and driven and the business has substantial growth plans within the next 12 months. As an independently owned agency we can respond quickly to client and candidate needs and have huge flexibility in both management and team decision making.
We are currently seeking applications from candidates to cover a maternity contract managing the Commercial Desk here at Cornwall Staff Agency. The Commercial desk encompasses a wide range of roles including IT, Sales, Marketing, Administration, Sales, and Accounts on a temporary and permanent basis.
The desk is highly varied and will provide new challenges daily, this role is perfect for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment.
The Role: This is a highly-varied role, key responsibilities will include but not be limited to…
- Generating new business through a variety of channels
- Serving new and existing clients
- Managing a team of temporary staff and permanant candidates seeking perm roles
- Advertising roles in a professional and innovative way
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
- Sourcing candidates to fill temporary and permanent vacancies
- Maintaining excellent industry knowledge
- All associated administrative duties
- Ensuring compliance and standards are adhered to at all times
Candidate Specification: We are seeking applications from candidates who can demonstrate the following skills and attributes…
- Previous recruitment/new business development experience
- Motivation and drive to exceed expectations and targets
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- An organized and proactive approach to work
- A passion for new business development
- Strong administrative skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Honesty and integrity
If you believe you would be suitable candidate for this position please send your CV today or Call Andy for a confidential chat on 07713 481563