Part Time- 16hrs
Cornwall, St Columb
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all going on.
We are currently looking for a Part Time Housekeeping Assistant to come and join the housekeeping department. You will be responsible for general housekeeping and cleaning duties, whilst maintaining high standards of cleanliness and presentation within our resort and facilities. As the Housekeeping Assistant, you will be required to deliver the servicing of guest accommodation and all public areas around the resort within set timeframes and to the required quality and standard.
Housekeeping Assistant Responsibilities
- Ensuring rooms are cleaned in a timely manner
- Ensure the guest’s requirements are always met and seeking out opportunities to exceed their expectations
- Replace and restock all items provided for the guest’s within each lodge.
- Reporting any maintenance required to the Head of Housekeeping
- To carry out any additional deep clean or daily cleaning as instructed by your Manager or Supervisor
The ideal Housekeeping Assistant:
- Exceptional housekeeping skills and a passion for maintaining cleanliness and hygiene
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must have a dedication to high standards and excellent eye for attention to detail
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both colleagues and guests
- Previous experience within Housekeeping is essential
- Ability to work to your own initiative
- A commitment to completing a high standard of work to specified deadlines and timescales
Housekeeping Assistant Benefits
- 21 days holiday
- Free onsite Parking
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, ESYA Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park and Flowrider
- Offers are subject to suitable references
- Must be available to work weekends
- Hours of work: 10am - 3pm
The closing date for this position is the 17/5/2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.