- Join a successful, established business
- Excellent long-term career opportunities
- Varied and interesting role
Incredibly exciting opportunity as our client creates brand new ventures within their highly successful business. The current venue and kitchen will be completely transformed and fitted with state of the art equipment.
This will be a highly-varied role, managing multiple sites within the Kitchen and Front of House. Key areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to…
- Managing Front of House operations
- Managing the kitchen
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Manage staffing levels and rotas
- Menu planning
- Costings and portion control
- Food hygiene
- Health and Safety
- Staff training
For this position we are seeking applications from candidates with strong previous experience in a similar position. We are ideally looking for a multi-skilled candidate with a strong understanding of both Front of House and Kitchen operations
We are ideally looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate the following skills and experience…
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong leadership ability
- Level 3 Food Hygiene Certificate
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- able to work in an incredibly busy environment whilst maintaining high standards
Working hours will be varied and include weekends but no late evenings. This is a full-time permanent position.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position and would like to find out more, please send your CV to Caroline at Cornwall Staff Agency today!