Recruitment Consultant- Maternity
2 days left
- Full Time
Recruitment Consultant - Maternity Contract
- £17 - 22k per annum basic along with uncapped and excellent commission structure
- Join a friendly, professional, and dynamic team
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Enjoy a fast-paced and varied role
The Company- Who we are!
Established in 2005, We are one of Cornwall's leading recruitment agencies offering a bespoke service supplying all levels of staff on a temporary and permanent basis to the Industrial, Commercial, Care and Hospitality sectors within Cornwall and the South West. Our team of ten is highly experienced, motivated and driven and the business has substantial growth plans within the next 12 months.
As an independently owned agency we can respond quickly to client and candidate needs and have huge flexibility in both management and team decision-making.
We are looking for a motivated and driven candidate to join our team initially to cover up-to 12 months of maternity leave. You would be managing the Commercial Desk which covers temporary and permanent roles across varied sectors including, administration, marketing, sales, IT and Accounts.
As a temporary and permanent desk, you will genuinely find that no two days are the same! The work is highly varied and you will be working in an extremely fast-paced environment. The desk is well-established and you will have the chance to work with fantastic existing clients as well as developing new business.
Your responsibilities and duties will include (but not be limited to) …
- Developing new business through sales
- Sourcing suitable candidates
- Effectively advertising roles
- Maintaining excellent client and candidate relationships
- Filling temporary and permanent vacancies
- Ensuring compliance at all times
- Administrative duties
- Covering ‘on call’ on a Rota basis
For this position, we are happy to consider candidates with varied experience from a range of backgrounds. It is essential that you can demonstrate the key transferable skills which make an excellent Recruitment consultant, including…
- Exceptional communication skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Excellent written communication skills
- A target-driven nature
- An ability to multi-task
- Genuine passion for customer service
- Strong administrative skills and computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- An ability to self-motivate
- Research skills and a desire to maintain excellent market knowledge
Previous Recruitment Consultancy experience would be highly advantageous. Ideally you will be able to demonstrate a proven track-record in business-development and sales.
We would also happily consider recent graduates with a desire to develop their career in the recruitment industry.
Due to the busy nature of the role you will need to have well-developed administrative skills, to include the ability to write copy and manage emails, rotas, and calendars. Additionally, a high-level of computer literacy is essential.
If you believe you are the right person for this role and would be interested in finding put more, please send your CV to Cornwall Staff Agency today.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant- Maternity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly