Senior Chef De Partie- New Establishment- Great Benefits
I am currently working with an esteemed client looking to recruit a Chef De partie for their new establishment which has recently opened within the last few weeks.Based near St Austell the establishment is a stunning waterside restaurant promoting idyllic views and seasonal mouth-watering delicacies sourced from the local area and its estate gardens and partnered productive gardens.
As a CDP you will be required to run a designated section whilst also being able to be flexible when staff levels are low or covering days off to run other sections. You will be reporting to the Sous chef and Head chef. You will have ideally experience within a similar role at a similar level for the last two years.
- You will be able to cope with working in a high pressure environment
- You will have excellent knowledge of seasonal foods and dishes
- You will have exceptional communication skills
- You will be a team player and work effectively as part of a team
- You will have a genuine love of food and a good imagination and flair for menu creation
In reward for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Generous pension scheme
- Staff benefits including free family entry to local attractions during employment.
- Discounts on retail within the associated companies
If you are interested in any of the above roles please in the first instance send in your CV and we will be in touch.