Venue Maintenance Team / Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Job Title: Venue Maintenance Team
Location: St Austell, Cornwall
Our client is a unique visitor destination with activities for all the family plus live evening entertainment. An indoor and outdoor multi-purpose site they are currently adding new dimensions to their attraction with opportunities for variety and development for the right people.
- To fulfil a programme of maintenance for a multi-purpose indoor and outdoor site
- To carry out general repairs (within your skills/experience/qualifications) - basic plumbing, building, woodwork and electrical
- To react and prioritise maintenance and repair tasks in line with business needs
- Ensure that all external areas such as car parks, paths, roadways are kept in a clean, tidy and well maintained
- Ensure all applicable administration is completed and filed including all H & S checks
- Work alongside external contracts as required and in line with company and H&S policies
- Dependant on experience we also require a team leader/supervisory position for any suitably qualified candidates
The ideal candidate will be
- Multi - skilled in general maintenance disciplines
- A flexible, reliable and enthusiastic member of the team
- Committed to providing excellent customer service both to internal and external customers
- Available to work on a 7 day rota basis covering 6am-midnight (evening cover not required every day)
- For the supervisory role you will also require previous experience including scheduling, H&S compliance and budgetary control
If you are keen to part of an exciting, expanding business that gives you opportunities to use and develop your skills
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Multi-Skilled Electrical Technician, Handyman, General Maintenance, Multi-skilled Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Technician, Mechanical Design Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Vacuum Vessel Design may also be considered for this role.