Cornwall, St Columb
Up to £32k
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Marketing and Lettings and will be required to effectively implement and deliver the resort's marketing plan, as well as raising the resort's profile to help drive sales across all areas of the business. Supporting the Head of Marketing and Lettings, you will be required to deliver a calendar of marketing activities to help achieve and exceed budget.
Marketing Manager Key Accountabilities:
- Manage and execute all marketing activity (online and offline), creating, promoting and monitoring campaigns to achieve maximum return for the marketing budget
- Manage and mentor junior members of the marketing team
- Work with Owners Club Liaison to ensure the smooth running of the Club and a high level of Owner satisfaction
- Develop strong relationships with local media to secure positive coverage for the resort
- Research new platforms and initiatives to develop the resort's profile (locally and nationally) through publicity and promotions and ensure that all marketing activity is aligned with the Retallack brand
- Write copy and create content for the website, social media, printed publications and PR
- Design in-house marketing materials such as posters and flyers
- Style and direct photo shoots and ensure that there is up to date imagery of the resort in all marketing information
- Media planning and buying for printed and digital advertising, including the planning, budgeting and management of PPC campaigns
- The creation and implementation of an effective social media strategy for the business to drive sales across the resort
- Coordinate packages and promotions with different departments including Lettings, spa, health club, water sports and F&B Manager
The Ideal Marketing Manager
- Previous experience in marketing preferably within the hospitality industry is desirable
- Previous experience of effectively recruiting, managing and motivating a team
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to effectively prioritise and multi task
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and related PC packages is essential for this role as well as expert knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics
- A creative flair and working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, content management systems such as Word Press or similar
- Knowledge of the whole PPC campaign process from keyword research, budget forecasting, campaign set up, bid optimisation, management and reporting as well as knowledge/experience of SEO alongside PPC
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills as well as a proactive, resilient and can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Driven, ambitious, passionate with an approachable manner and positive and flexible approach
- 21 days holiday entitlement and Bank Holidays
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, ESYA Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park, Aqua Park and Flowrider.
- Free onsite parking.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Marketing Manager, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
Closing date: 26/06/2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.