Full Time Chef
New opportunity not to be missed! Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Chef to join a growing team at our friendly holiday resort, Praa Sands, Cornwall. In return, we offer our Chef a competitive salary of between £18,000 to £20,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
Praa Sands is part of the Haulfryn Group, which is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating 80 years as a successful family owned British company. We have been synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. Renowned as 'the home of prestigious Holiday Homes', Residential Homes and Holidays, Haulfryn enjoys a venerable reputation. We have gone from strength to strength in recent years, with an investment of over £30 million in to our parks.
Praa Sands is in a beautiful location in Cornwall, where the owners expect nothing but the best and we need an exceptional person to join our kitchen team working at the Boathouse bar and restaurant.
The boathouse offers great food with a local flavour. We’re looking for an organised, enthusiastic and standards oriented food professional.
Our ideal Commis Chef will have the following skills and experience:
- NVQ level 2 in Food Preparation or equivalent
- Experience in a similar position
- Eye for quality standards
- Enthusiasm for producing consistent, quality food
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a small team on shift
- Food Hygiene Certificate
We offer our Chef a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- £18,000 to £20,000 per annum - Depending on experience
- Benefits are none contractual and may vary according to status and length of service
- Leisure Club membership
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- On-line discount scheme to many high street and leisure outlets
- Use of onsite health club
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Uniform provided
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) pro rata
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status.
Hours: 45 hours per week working a variety of shifts 5 over 7 days.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Chef.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Keywords: kitchen, commis chef, chef, sous chef, cook, restaurant, bar, catering, pub, food