Home Instead Senior Care is the UK's leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. We are immensely proud of our unique companionship-based approach, and in 2016 we received a Queen's Award for Enterprise: Innovation, as well as a Princess Royal Training Award. Home Instead is also a Sunday Times Top 100 Small Business, and 16 of our offices have been rated as "Outstanding" by the CQC - the highest number of any care company in the UK.
Our Truro office has been open for over 7 years and has an excellent reputation for the quality of the care that we provide, and also as a local employer. We are currently seeking a commercially aware Care Manager or very experienced Care Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity to further develop their career. We are looking for an individual who:
- Feels very comfortable talking to both existing and new clients
- Is passionate about providing the highest possible quality of service tailored to the client's needs
- Has experience in leading a team to provide very high quality home care services
- Is commercially aware and business focused
- Holds a Leadership and Management for Care Services (LMCS) qualification (or equivalent)
- Has excellent communication and office skills
- Has a flexible, positive, approach to work
- Wants to work in a fast growing, fun and professional environment
- Has their own car
If this is you and you would like to be part of the UK's most successful care company, we would love to hear from you.
In return, we are offering an attractive salary, great training and career development opportunities and the ability to make a real difference to the lives of the older people we help support.