IT Customer Support Engineer
As an IT-managed service provider we have a fantastic new job opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated 1st / 2nd Line Engineer who is keen to develop their skills and abilities, is extremely organised and has excellent customer service skills.
Working as the 1st / 2nd Line Engineer you will have a great chance to work in a technically rewarding environment that can offer variety and opportunities to develop your skill set and career further.
You will be working alongside a dedicated and technically advanced team of senior engineers and be exposed to a wide range of technologies and experiences.
As a 1st / 2nd Line engineer you will join a growing team and will be involved with assisting the Company's clients within a Helpdesk / Service Desk environment, developing on-going relationships with a stable and increasing client base.
Successful candidates will have a great chance to work with this dynamic IT Managed Service Provider that act as an outsourced IT Department for small to medium sized businesses, by implementing and supporting IT solutions based around Dell, HP, Microsoft, Security and backup solutions.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Must have a proven track record of delivering outstanding technical support within a helpdesk / service desk environment
- Solid experience solving desktop and server problems
- Excellent customer facing and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pleasant and helpful telephone manner
- Good problem-solving skills
- All candidates MUST hold a valid driving licence and have access to own transport
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Support Office 365, Windows 7,8 & 10
- Support and Manage Windows Active directory
- Support Server Applications
- Windows Desktop Support
- Wi-Fi Support on a range of products
- Manage and maintain customer facing applications
- Network troubleshooting
- Provide desktop support on Microsoft Products
- Resolve basic issues around telephony and printers
- Support anti-virus, Active Directory, Exchange and smart devices