Receptionist - Aqua Park
Aqua Park Receptionist
Full Time - Seasonal
Cornwall, St Columb,
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner cooked at The Green Room Restaurant, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
We are looking for an Aqua Park Receptionist to come and join the Retallack team. In this role you will be responsible for welcoming our guests to the Aqua Park together with dealing with any enquires and taking bookings for activities at the Aqua Park.
Aqua Park ReceptionistResponsibilities
- Provide a professional and welcoming service to all guests
- Responsible for dealing with any customer queries or complaints
- Taking and managing bookings on the internal computerised booking system
- General Reception duties including organisation of paperwork
- Upkeep of the reception area to a high standard to maintain company image
- Responsible for the replenishment and upkeep of Aqua Park shop
The Ideal Aqua Park Receptionist
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent customer service
- Strong sense of professionalism and personal presentation
- Be organised and able to make decisions reacting to business demands
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to build relationships with guests
- Previous experience within a similar role is highly desirable
- 21 days holiday entitlement and Bank Holidays
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, ESYA Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park, Aqua Park and Flowrider
- Free onsite parking
- Working hours will be flexible, working 5 days out of 7, Monday - Sunday
- 8 hour shifts 8am-4pm or 1pm-9pm
- Reporting to Aqua Park management
- Seasonal position to end on the 29th September 2017
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Aqua Park Receptionist, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The closing date for this position is 28.06.17
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.