Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic and sinusoidal pumps associated fluid path technologies for the pharmaceutical, industrial, and environmental industries. We now have a vacancy within our busy Despatch Department in Falmouth, Cornwall.
The overall purpose of the role of Despatch Supervisor is as follows:
- Ensuring goods are correctly packaged for safe delivery to customers, supervising and working to achieve 100% on time delivery.
- You will be responsible for a safe working environment for your team, following working procedures in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
- Additionally, reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will recruit, train and develop the Despatch team members when required, monitoring their performance and ensuring that daily objectives are met.
- You will be responsible for departmental processes, carrying out and reviewing risk assessments in accordance with EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) and BBS (Behavioural Based Safety).
- The successful Despatch Supervisor candidate will have experience within a similar role and should be able to demonstrate good leadership and strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel.
For full details on the role and information on how to apply, click apply. Closing date for all applications is Thursday 27th July 2017.