Chef De Partie
Chef de Partie
St Columb, Cornwall
£7.50 - £9.00
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
Do you have a passion for great food? do you enjoy cooking exciting new dishes?
Then we have an amazing opportunity for an aspiring Chef to join our team.
We are currently looking for a Chef de Partie to come and join us at Retallack, you will be a dedicated and passionate individual who is keen to build their career in the hospitality industry, with the skills and passion to produce great food.
The Green room offers family friendly dining in a relaxed and stylish environment. You will work closely with the Sous and Head Chef to ensure that the dishes are cooked to the restaurant standards.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities
- To ensure that stock is rotated and controlled within the specific section of the kitchen
- Support Duty Chef in daily running of the kitchen
- Gain and maintain a detailed Knowledge of the menu
- To ensure that dishes are prepared and cooked according to the restaurant standards
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage
- To be flexible, adaptable and willing to help other departments at busy times if required
- Assist the Sous Chef and Head Chef, with the development of new menus and dishes
- To assist with stock taking when required
The Ideal Chef de Partie
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently, under pressure and to time constraints
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in an environment that produces a high standard of food and presentation
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent food hygiene awareness, and health and safety practices
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, ESYA Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park and Flowrider.
- Free onsite parking
- Competitive Salary
- Seasonal temporary position
- ASAP start date
- £7.50 - £9 per hour depending on experience*
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Apply for Chef De Partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly