Reception Supervisor - Guest Relations
Reception Supervisor (Guest Relations)
Cornwall, St Columb,
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner cooked at The Green Room Restaurant, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
Due to growth, we are looking for a Reception Supervisor (Guest Relations) to come and join the team, reporting to the Reception Manager and acting on their behalf in their absence. As the Reception Supervisor you will play a key role in ensuring the effective running of the reception department, and act as the first point of call for any guest enquiries and complaints.
- Ensure all team members understand and deliver outstanding levels of customer service to all guests and clients at all times both in person and over the phone
- Ensuring all guest queries are dealt with effectively and complaints resolved to the satisfaction of all parties involved
- Review and respond to guest feedback with a focus on continued improvement
- Ensure that all Standards of Procedures are updated and maintained
- Effective training and development of the team in order to maintain high standards of professionalism
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to guest check-in
- Coordinate luggage storage
- Promote the resorts amenities, convenience and activities offered
The Ideal Reception Supervisor
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Smart, presentable and courteous with a welcoming personality
- Previous experience of working with Hotel Perfect is highly desirable
- Previous experience of supervising and motivating a small team
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Hospitality industry
- 21 days holiday entitlement and Bank Holidays
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, ESYA Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park, Aqua Park and Flowrider
- Free onsite parking
- 40hrs per week which will include weekends and evenings
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Reception Supervisor, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Apply for Reception Supervisor - Guest Relations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly