Cornwall, St Columb
Competitive rate of pay
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all going on.
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Assistant to come and join our team. You will be responsible for general housekeeping and cleaning duties, whilst maintaining high standards of cleanliness and presentation within our resort and facilities.
Housekeeping Assistant Responsibilities
- Ensuring rooms are cleaned in a timely manner.
- Ensure the guest's requirements are always met and seeking out opportunities to exceed their expectations.
- Replace and restock all items provided for the guests within each lodge.
- Reporting any maintenance required to the Head of Housekeeping.
- To carry out any additional deep clean or daily cleaning as instructed by your Manager or Supervisor.
The Ideal Housekeeping Assistant
- Must have previous experience within a similar role.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Should have a dedication to high standards and excellent eye for attention to detail.
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both colleagues and guests.
- Previous experience within Housekeeping is preferably within the hotel industry.
- Ability to work to your own initiative.
Housekeeping Assistant Benefits
- 21 days holiday.
- Free onsite Parking.
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, Thalgo Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park and Flowrider.
- Part time position 16hrs minimum.
- Hours of work are between the hours of 10am and 3pm. (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Due to location must be a car driver with own transport.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Apply for Housekeeping Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly