St Columb - Cornwall
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
We are currently looking for a Kitchen Porter to come and join the team in our Green Room Restaurant. Reporting to the Head Chef this is a perfect position for someone to gain experience and start a career in the catering industry as there are opportunities for training and progression.
Kitchen Porter Responsibilities
- To run the washing up section of the kitchen ensuring all cutlery and crockery is cleaned thoroughly and in a timely manner
- Loading/Unloading the dishwater
- Some light food preparation duties including peeling and chopping
- To dispose of refuse/recycling
- General cleaning duties to ensure the kitchen is kept to a high standard of cleanliness
- To comply with all health/safety regulations at all times
The Ideal Kitchen Porter
- Dedicated and hard working with a genuine interest in catering
- Good communication and listening skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and take instruction
- 21 days holiday entitlement.
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, ESYA Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park and Flowrider.
- Free onsite parking
- Option to live in for low cost
- Competitive Salary.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Kitchen Porter, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The closing date for this position is 30/07/2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.