We are looking to recruit a Deputy Manager to join our busy and professional team.
You will delivery excellent levels of care to residents and also taking a part in the supervision of other staff at the home. Ensuring you are a good role model for other staff, assisting with training of new employees, offering support and advice to enable staff to work to the best standards possible.
Duties will include working with management to ensure care plans in place are suitable and amended when required, liaising with internal and external bodies to make them as current and effective as they can be. As well as being fully trained for the administration of medication along with following all industry and company guidelines with regards to Safeguarding, Health and Safety and other critical matters within the care setting. You must be able to build a rapport with service users, trying to encourage them to be as independent as possible, supporting them in their day to day tasks but also to be able to get involved in activities and events available to them.
- Qualified in Healthcare , ideally NVQ Level 3 but with the right attitude Level 2 will be considered, or similar***
- Experience working in care home / care setting working with the elderly* *
- Understanding of dementia and other related illnesses* *
- Excellent working ethics and able to offer great levels of care* *
- A compassionate, personable and caring attitude to residents and colleagues* *
- Looking for long term role within the care sector
Package on offer is dependent on experience.
With this package is the chance for second to none training along with great working environment, uniform and free parking. For full details please submit cv. This is a full-time position.
All position will be subject to a successful DBS check.
Please email your CV, for the attention of Marie Lessiter by clicking apply.
Other Position Available:
2 (two) Experienced Carers @NVQ level 2 complete with meds training – Full Time Positions
Part Time / Full Time – Twilight Shift Carers 6pm – 1am
Night Carers - 3 nights per week
Activities Co-Ordinator – 16hrs per week
Apply for Deputy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly