5 days left
- Full Time
Due to business growth we have a fantastic opportunity for a Stock Controller at our client’s iconic 4* Hotel in Newquay.
The Hotel is one of the highest rated properties in Cornwall, with 96 bedrooms and suites, 39 five-star catering cottages, a five-bubble rated spa and gym. They are about to commence a brand new build - a multi-million pound Aqua Centre - due for completion in Spring 2018. This will also contain a wonderful catering outlet.
As a Stock Controller your primary responsibilities will be:
• Monitor stock levels and collate data to plan replenishment
• Receive and organise incoming goods
• Follow adequate procedures for logging and tracking goods from the point of delivery
• Ensure daily stock checks are reviewed against consumption figures
• Investigate stock discrepancies, carrying out stock takes as required
The ideal candidate for the role of Stock Controller will demonstrate…
• Good IT skills, including a working knowledge of Excel
• The ability to work to deadlines, being proactive and self-organised
• Previous stock control experience would be advantageous
Our client can offer you…
• A salary of up to £8.00 per hour, depending on experience
• Free membership of our client’s luxury 5 bubble rated leisure area
• Personalised training and E-learning platforms
• Free onsite parking
• Discount on dining, accommodation and spa treatments for yourself, your family and friends
• Additional holiday days after completing just one year of service
• Free meals to enjoy with the rest of the team whilst on duty
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Stock control, inventory, distribution, warehouse, food & beverage, hotel,
Apply for Stock Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly