TRUST ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
TRUST ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (Based at Truro)
£17,977 - £19,144 per annum
We are seeking a suitably experienced applicant whose approach to work will need to be highly organized and flexible to cope with the administrative demands of the role whilst supporting the CEO of Truro and Penwith Academy Trust and the Central team. Applicants should have excellent inter-personal and IT skills together with proven experience of working in administration. Secretarial experience would be beneficial. The postholder will provide:-
- Administrative support to the TPAT Central Team, to include basic payroll processing
- Collation and distribution of Board papers and general administrative support for the Board of Trustees
- Liaison with Trustees, Headteachers and Local Governing Bodies
- Maintenance of Trust website content and regular bulletin to schools
- Collation and distribution of TPAT marketing material
- Organise meetings and take minutes where required
The Trust currently includes 17 schools, 1 secondary school and 16 primary schools. Further schools are in the process of joining in the autumn term.
Any questions or matters you would like to discuss informally please contact Judy Brinson, Trust Business Manager on 01872 308290.
Interviews are likely to be held week commending Monday 25 September 2017
Applications for the above post should reach us by:
12 NOON TUESDAY 19 SEPTEMBER 2017.
Curriculum Vitae are not accepted, Application Forms only.
Successful candidates will be notified within 4 weeks of the closing date.