Management Accountant (Truro) - Truro and Penwith College
The Trust is seeking to recruit a further Management Accountant to join the Trust finance team and support the work of the Trust Business Manager.
You will need to be able to work flexibly and use your own initiative. The role will involve working with and supporting Headteachers, their staff and governing bodies in a number of our academies.
- The ability to produce timely financial reports and present these to local governing bodies is essential.
- xperience and relevant qualifications in school finances would be advantageous.
- An understanding of the importance of financial systems and processes is essential.
- Good communication skills with the ability to manage and balance a variety of stakeholder requests and aspirations
- Well-developed planning, organisational and budget management skills
- A full driving licence, with access to a vehicle to travel across the sites
The Trust currently includes 17 schools, 1 secondary school and 16 primary schools. Further schools are in the process of joining in the autumn term.
Any questions or matters you would like to discuss informally please contact Judy Brinson, Trust Business Manager on .
Interviews are likely to be held week commencing Monday 25 September 2017
Applications for the above post should reach us by:
12 Noon Tuesday 19 September 2017
Curriculum Vitae are not accepted, Application Forms only.
Successful candidates will be notified within 4 weeks of the closing date.